Still, if you really want to get out of your cell phone contract there are several ways to do it. The best method for you depends on your specific situation and how far you're willing to go to escape your current plan. The following examines different ways you can try to get out of your cell phone contract.
... more »
[ add comment ] ( 1534 views ) | permalink | ( 0 / 0 )
HTC smartphones are notoriously difficult to repair, but that doesn't mean you can't open the back cover of your HTC One S. Here's how to do it.
- Turn off your HTC One S
- Hold the device in your palms, then use your thumbs to push up on the top cover panel. It will slide off
- Use a pry tool placed between the seam of the bottom cover panel and the phone frame to gently pry it off
- Remove the four small Phillips screws located near the four corners of the phone
- Remove the two T5 screws located near the top corners of the phone
- Use the pry tool placed between the seam of the remaining back cover panel and phone frame to gently pry it off
For a complete video tutorial on how to open the HTC One S back cover, watch this YouTube video for a visual experience that takes it a step further: replacing... more »
[ add comment ] ( 1188 views ) | permalink | ( 0 / 0 )
- Turn off your device
- Remove the back cover
- Remove the battery
- Locate the micro SD card slot; if a card is present, remove it
- Identify the micro SD card's storage capacity; in ... more »
[ add comment ] ( 501 views ) | permalink | ( 0 / 0 )
What you'll need to fix your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 replacement screen with mid-frame (the LCD/digitizer assembly, not just the front glass. You could replace just the front glass if you're exceptionally good at repairing smartphones, but for most people replacing the entire assembly is the easiest option)
- Small Phillips screwdriver
- Pry tool
... more »
[ add comment ] ( 1245 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 5 )
STEP 1: Why is your ESN blocked?
Contact Verizon to find out why your ESN is blocked in the first place. It might be because your phone was previously reported lost or stolen; or, it might be because your phone's billing account is in arrears. Verizon will be able to confirm that your ESN is indeed blocked, and why.
STEP 2: Ask Verizon to unblock your ESN
If you previously reported your phone lost or stolen, then recovered it, you can ask Verizo... more »
[ add comment ] ( 4022 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 5 )