Meet QuickSell: Flipsy.com’s Newest Trust Verified Store!
QuickSell has been named a Flipsy Trust Verified Store. Here’s what makes QuickSell a great place to sell your used or broken iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Trust Verified Stores must pass Flipsy’s thorough vetting process, which means QuickSell:
- Sends payments within 1 to 3 days of receiving your items
- Has excellent third-party reviews
- Responds to questions within 1 business day
Established in 2016, QuickSell pays top dollar for new, used, cracked, and damaged iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watches. With a focus on clear communication and honest business ethics, the company’s mission is to offer the most competitive prices for secondhand electronics while maintaining best-in-class customer service.
In fact, QuickSell guarantees they’ll pay the full quoted amount or return your device for free.
|Looking to sell your phone? Find top-dollar offers from Trust Verified stores here:|
Here are some more details about QuickSell:
- Shipping to QuickSell is free (they provide a prepaid shipping label and packing slip)
- Once QuickSell receives your device, they’ll send a delivery confirmation email
- QuickSell will inspect your device to verify its model and condition
- After inspection, QuickSell will issue payment via your choice of PayPal, electronic check, or standard paper check
QuickSell promises to inspect each device fairly, and if a device doesn’t match the description they will provide a detailed explanation and pictures, if needed, to clarify any discrepancies. They’ll also issue a revised offer. You can accept the offer; or, you can have your device shipped back to you free-of-charge.
QuickSell is now included in the instant payout comparisons on Flipsy.com, where Trust Verified Stores compete to pay top dollar for used devices. See how much your devices are worth now!
Next: Fishing Rods: What They’re Worth and Where to Sell Them