Mac of All Trades Review: Trust or Not?
Is it safe to sell your Mac or iPhone to Mac of All Trades? Find out in our Mac of All Trades review!Thinking about selling your Mac or iPhone to Mac of All Trades? Naturally, you want to make sure you’re dealing with a trusted buyer you can count on to give you a fair deal and, most importantly, pay on time. Here, we give you everything you need to know before you sell to Mac of All Trades.
See how much your Mac is worth
Mac of All Trades overviewWhat they buy
- Mac computers and desktops
- iPhones and iPads
- Mac accessories
- Answer a few questions about your device via Mac of All Trades’ sister site, Mac Me an Offer
- Mac of All Trades will give you an estimate. Fill out a form with additional information about your device to receive a formal offer
- Mac of All Trades will email a formal offer within 1 business day. Accept the offer within 3 days, and you will receive a prepaid shipping label (custom boxes are available for a fee)
- Mail your device, and Mac of All Trades will inspect it and send payment via check or PayPal within 3 days
|Protect your data. Read how to reset your Apple device before you sell|
Mac of All Trades reviewsBetter Business Bureau The BBB gives Mac of All Trades an A+ rating with mostly positive customer reviews. The company is BBB accredited. Google Trusted Store Mac of All Trades is a Google Trusted Store with more than 200 Google customer reviews, 89% of which are 5-star reviews. Another 8% are 4-star reviews, and only 3% of users rate Mac of All Trades under 3 stars.
Did you know? Many phones are worth $100+. Find the value of your phone.
The verdictBased on its recent positive reviews from independent sources, fast one-day response to questions, and quick payment options, Flipsy.com has certified Mac of All Trades as a Trust Verified buyer. You can trust Mac of All Trades to offer a good selling experience with responsive support and quick cash payment for your Mac. Find the value of your Mac at Flipsy.com.
Next: Recycle Your Phone: The Essential Guide to Why, How, When and Where to Properly Dispose of Your Smartphone