ItsWorthMore Review: Trust or Not?
What they buy
- Cell phones (iPhone, Samsung & Android)
- Apple Watches
- Mac computers (iMac, Mac Mini & Mac Pro)
- Microsoft Surfaces
How ItsWorthMore works
- Answer a few questions about your device (carrier, capacity, condition, accessories, etc.)
- ItsWorthMore will give you an instant offer. Accept the offer, and you’ll receive a free prepaid shipping label (your choice of FedEx or UPS)
- Package and ship your device
- ItsWorthMore pays via your choice of check or PayPal within 2 days of receiving and inspecting your device (though its FAQs state it can take up to 72 hours)
Note that packages are automatically insured for up to $100; if your device is worth more and you want to insure it, you’ll need to buy your own label and pay the shipping fees. ItsWorthMore also offers a bulk trade-in program if you have more than 10 items to sell.
Better Business Bureau
ItsWorthMore is a BBB-accredited business with an A+ BBB rating and 4-star reviews.
Trustpilot gives ItsWorthMore an “excellent” rating based on 87 reviews.
Sitejabber gives ItsWorthMore 4 out of 5 stars based on 48 reviews.
Though ItsWorthMore has good reviews, it doesn’t pay the most money for used phones. For example, at the time of this writing ItsWorthMore would pay up to $633 for an iPhone XS Max (64GB Verizon) in “good” condition, but we found buyers who would pay $695 – a $62 difference. ItsWorthMore would pay up to $65 for an iPhone 6 (16GB Verizon) in “good” condition, but we found offers to pay $80.
Another consideration: ItsWorthMore is not a Flipsy Trust Verified Store. We’ve thoroughly vetted each Trust Verified Store to ensure it offers quick payments, excellent customer support and has a history of positive independent reviews.
The bottom line? Good reviews suggest you can trust ItsWorthMore. However, you can get more money plus an extra layer of security if you sell to a Flipsy Trust Verified Store.
Next: Retro gaming controllers: prices, trade in values & places to sell