What Model Motorola Phone Do You Have?
Need to identify your Motorola phone so you can get the right phone case, screen protector, parts or repairs? Here’s how to find the make, model, version and carrier of your Motorola smartphone (with video).
1. Browse to SETTINGS > ABOUT PHONE or SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ABOUT PHONE 2. Your phone will display the text-based “model number” and Android version (Motorola is the make of your phone)
|Want more tips? Here’s the best place to sell any used book for the most money|
- Tap REGULATORY INFORMATION to view the specific model number
- Tap MODEL & HARDWARE or HARDWARE to view your serial number and model number
- Tap STATUS > IMEI INFORMATION to view your IMEI number
- Tap STATUS > SIM STATUS to view your carrier network
|Online phone repair: How it works & what it costs|
- Model number (text-based): Moto G Play
- Specific model number: XT1607
- Android version: 6.0.1
- Network: Verizon Wireless
Did you know? Many phones are worth $100+. Find the value of your phone.
Next: How to Start a Textbook Business: The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling Textbooks for Profit