Meet GadgetPickup: Our Newest Trust Verified Store!
We recently named GadgetPickup as a Flipsy Trust Verified Store. Here’s what makes GadgetPickup a great place to sell your phone!
We’re thrilled to announce the addition of GadgetPickup to the list of Trust Verified Stores we instantly search to find the highest payouts for your used phones, smartwatches, consoles and other devices.
Like other Trust Verified Stores, we thoroughly vetted GadgetPickup to ensure they:
- Issue payments within 1 to 3 days of receiving your items
- Have a track record of safe online transactions & excellent independent reviews
- Respond to questions within 1 business day
The GadgetPickup Satisfaction Promise guarantees the company will pay the quoted value for any device, provided the item’s condition is accurately described.
|You can trust Flipsy. Find out why|
In addition to offering high payouts for used devices, GadgetPickup is on a mission to extend the life of electronics and help reduce e-waste. The store buys iPhones and Android phones manufactured by Samsung, LG, OnePlus and Google. They also purchase used iPads, iPods, Apple Watches, Mac computers and gaming consoles. GadgetPickup has a bulk buyback program for those who have more than ten devices to sell.
Did you know? Many phones are worth $100+. Find the value of your phone.
Here are some additional details about GadgetPickup:
- Shipping is 100% free – GadgetPickup sends a pre-paid, trackable USPS mailing label
- GadgetPickup typically issues payment within 48 hours after receiving items, and offers an expedited option that guarantees 24-hour processing and faster shipping
- Payouts are issued via check, PayPal or Cash App
- If an item arrives in a different condition than described, GadgetPickup will send an adjusted offer. If the offer is rejected, the company will ship the device back for free
- GadgetPickup buys both working and broken devices
See how much GadgetPickup will offer for your items with Flipsy, where Trust Verified Stores compete to pay top dollar for used devices.
Next: Selling FAQ