Unfortunately, local selling options are limited in most areas.
The best option for selling your Samsung Phone locally is to list it on a marketplace like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. This can be a good route for getting the most money for your Samsung, but be aware that there are several potential drawbacks which include:
- No guarantee of sale
- Fees can reduce profits (listing fees, selling fees, commissions, PayPal fees, etc.)
- Time-consuming listings with phone details, photos, etc.
- Sales can take a long time
- Potential for scams
Another consideration is a local buyback store or kiosk such as ecoATM. Although these offer the likelihood of a same-day payout, they don’t come without cons:
- Less money than other options
- Nearest store or kiosk could be far away
- Still no guarantee of sale
- Might offer store credit instead of cash
Lastly, most areas have brick & mortar carrier stores like Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile, but their trade-in programs often offer 30-50% less than your other options and they typically only offer store credit, not cash!